Stay Healthy and Active With Pharmaden’s Nutraceuticals
- Is your diet lacking in nutrient-rich foods?
- Are you a woman over 35 worried about osteoporosis?
- Have you suffered an osteoporosis-related fracture?
- Did you know that according to the United States Department of Agriculture 7 out of 10 American’s are deficient in calcium?
- Were you aware that according to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention more than 50% of the general population, about 70% of elderly Americans, and 90% of Americans of color are vitamin D deficient?
- Is maintaining your health and strength important to you as you age?
- Have you experienced periodontal disease or gum problems as a result of an improper diet?
Maintaining your body’s natural health and vitality is a daunting challenge. With clean nutritional support, you can get the most out of your healthy lifestyle while also diminishing signs of aging. All of Pharmaden’s nutraceuticals are high-absorbing, whole food, nutritional supplements formulated by doctors to assist your oral and general health.
For instance, many people are aware that osteoporosis is a common issue with women over 35, but did you know that men over 50 are more likely to break a bone due to osteoporosis than getting prostate cancer?
Take charge of your health with a nutraceutical packed with natural, high absorbing, medical-grade supplements from Pharmaden. Our formula is perfect to maintain the health of your bones, mouth, hair, nails, brain function, skin and more.
What Pharmaden Can Do For You
Since the onset of the opioid crisis, more people than ever are taking an interest in their health. Untrusting of pharmaceutical companies for their duplicity in the over prescription of pain-killers and amphetamines, many have turned to preventative treatments to avoid major health issues. Ingredients backed by science to give you the nutritional support you need to be the best version of yourself.
With Pharmaden, you don’t have to choose between immediate benefits and your long-term health. You can achieve both by giving your body the fuel that it needs for good oral and overall health. Nutraceuticals are the doctor recommended option for the health and fitness minded. It’s a revolutionary new approach to systemic general health!
Pharmaden’s Research Backed Formula Uses High Absorbing Ingredients To…
- Deliver needed minerals that are lacking in most people’s diets.
- According to the USDA and the CDC, most Americans are lacking the vitamins and minerals that are contained in Pharmaden products (calcium, vitamin D, vitamin C and magnesium).
- Keep your bones healthy can prevent “sunken” facial features.
- Gives the bone cells the nutrients they need to help improve bone density.
- Help maintain your oral health and the secure-fit of your dentures
- Aids in keeping bones strong and dense so they can better resist fractures
- Assist in osteoporosis protection
- Supporting optimal bone health through remineralization
All this without unpleasant side effects!
Become One of Our Many Satisfied Customers….
“I have used Pharmaden products in my dental office for the past 14 years. I feel it helps improve my treatment outcomes and patients have better checkups, especially for patients that admit that their eating habits are not great.” – Dr. Ron Schefdore, dentist in Westmont, IL
“I’ve been in private practice for 21 years specializing in oral and maxillofacial surgery. I’ve built a highly successful practice in Scottsdale Arizona. At this point I could very easily sit back and be contented but it’s simply impossible to ignore what’s staring me in the face. Patients would
rather be treated naturally than (with) prescription drugs and more traumatic surgical procedures.” – Gary Gradke, Maxillofacial Surgeon
“I use both Periocare and Osteotherapy. What a difference in my dental appointments no discomfort or pain when getting my teeth cleaned anymore. Since using Osteotherapy even my bone density tests have improved.” – Donna S., Pharmaden User
“After graduating from Loma Linda, I built a 7 figure dental practice. I’ve been aggressive in incorporating technology like lasers, micro air abrasion, intraoral cameras. But after 25 years in dentistry, I can tell you this; I’ve never seen anything with more potential impact than Pharmaden.” – Roger Briggs, Dentist
What Makes OsteoTherapy+ An Effective Bone Support Supplement?
When you’re caring for something as important as your bones, you need to know exactly what product you are using and its ingredients. OsteoTherapy+ from Pharmaden contains over 14 vitamins, minerals, and plant compounds; all of which have been scientifically linked to bone function and general health.
Every time you take a Pharmaden’s OsteoTherapy+, you’ll get an optimal dose of these essential nutrients…
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) – A powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, meaning it helps eliminate inflammation that cases bone loss. Cannot be produced by the body so must obtain it in other forms. It can strengthen the immune system and help improve absorption of iron in the body. It may help reduce high blood pressure, high levels of LDL cholesterol, low levels of HDL cholesterol and triglyceride levels – all factors that increase the risk of heart disease.
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) – The natural form of vitamin D. Necessary for normal bone growth and remodeling, in addition to aiding calcium absorption.
- Vitamin K2 (MK4/MK7) – The natural form of vitamin K2. Activates vital proteins for the development of healthy bone. Being low in vitamin K is a known risk factor for osteoporosis. When combined with vitamin B12 and folate it can prevent elevated levels of Homocysteine (a factor in the development of Arteriosclerosis).
- MK4 – Recent studies show taking vitamin D, calcium, and magnesium supplements did not have a significant decrease in bone fractures and, instead, taking MK4 with calcium and vitamin D does significantly lowers bone fractures. MK4 stopped and reversed bone loss, grew stronger bones, and reduced fractures more than 80%.
- MK7 – Shown to reduce fractures and maintain bone density. K2-7 safely directs calcium to your bones instead of your arteries (so arteries do not harden).
- Folate – All of Pharmaden’s products use natural occurring folate. The mouth has one of the highest cell turnover rates in the body. Folate plays a major role in DNA synthesis and repair.
- Vitamin B12 – Ensures sufficient quantities are available for your body to prevent anemia
- Calcium Citrate – A key component for strong bones. Not all calcium supplements are created equal. Pharmaden’s OsteoTherapy+ contains the more expensive, higher absorbing form of calcium.
- Magnesium – Assists in the development and maintenance of healthy bones and reduces the rate at which your bones degrade. It is essential for bone and teeth structure. In 2005-2006, 48% of Americans consumed less than the required amount. Low levels have been linked with several diseases, including heart disease and osteoporosis. Too little of magnesium has been shown to cause calcium deficiency and inflammation in bones.
- Zinc Picolinate – Zinc is necessary for a healthy immune system, to fight bacteria and viruses. Zinc Picolinate may be the easiest form of zinc the body can absorb.
- Copper – Being deficient in copper is linked to a dramatic decrease in bone density. It is an anti-inflammatory that helps strengthen supportive structures of the muscular system.
- Manganese Glycinate – Essential for bone development and maintenance. When combined with calcium, zinc and copper (all found in OsteoTherapy+) it supports bone mineral density.
- Grape Seed Extract 99% – Can improve blood flow and may help reduce high levels of LDL cholesterol. Pharmaden uses the highest grade grape seed extract that you will be unable to find in stores. Stores typically carry only 80-90%. The highest grade was added to increase absorption
- Silicon – Assists calcium to encourage bone growth and prevents deformities in bones.
- Boron – Helps get bones enough calcium, magnesium, and vitamin D to maintain density. It keeps bones healthy and even aids the production of estrogen and testosterone.
Pharmaden Contains High-Absorbing Ingredients in its Proprietary Formula!
We only use high absorbing nutrients in our health blends. For instance, unlike many of our “competitors” who use calcium phosphate or calcium carbonate, Pharmaden’s OsteoTherapy+ Remineralization Support product uses calcium citrate. Some forms of calcium, such as calcium carbonate/phosphate, are difficult for some people to assimilate and often cause acid reflux. Calcium may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
Calcium citrate is considered the superior form of calcium. Additionally, OsteoTherapy+ contains high absorbing forms of nutrients like cholecalciferol (vitamin D3) and calcium citrate. The other forms would be much less expensive to use, but they do not absorb nearly as well.
Calcium deposits are part of artery-clogging plaque. They also contribute to stiffening of the arteries and interfere with the action of heart valves. Our OsteoTherapy+ contains Vitamin K2 as MK-7 because new studies show that it also supports cardiovascular system health by directing calcium in our product to where our body needs it most – our bones. Very few other bone products contain this form of vitamin K2.
Many vitamins contain ingredients that are unhealthy, such as food dyes or carnauba wax which holds a tablet together like glue. It is the same wax used in automobile wax. Our products do not contain these ingredients.
Our products are a fine powder inside an easy-to-swallow capsule, instead of a hard-to swallow pill. Since our fine power is absorbed so much faster than a pill, they should not give you an upset stomach like many pills do. Also, the fast absorption is why you do not have to take our vitamins with a meal like a pill.
If you want to protect your bones over the long-term without putting your body or your health at risk, Pharmaden may be just the product you’ve been searching for.
Maintain A Healthy Smile!
Bone health supplements with the correct ratio of ingredients for high absorption – like OsteoTherapy+ – can help make the bone strong by a process called remineralization. Minimizing bone loss by super-charging the remineralization process also preserves your appearance by avoiding a sunken look around the eyes and jaw-line. Minimizing bone loss is also the key to not having loose teeth or loose dental implants. It also will help maintain the proper fit of dentures.
With Pharmaden, you can feel good knowing you’re using a product that’s packed with natural, high absorbing ingredients and contains ingredients backed by solid scientific research.
If you are over 35, stop worrying about bone loss that can lead to osteoporosis and fractures, and start taking action. Give your bones the building blocks they need to remain strong.